On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:45:04PM +0100, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:53:37 +0100
> Tim Dijkstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:43:37 +0100
> > "Rafael J. Wysocki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hm, well.  I think that if we don't ship something, we should not have the
> > > option to compile it in our Makefile.
> > >
> > > Instead, we should update the documentation to tell the users that they
> > > should obtain the thing separately and what to do to get everything right.
> >
> > Well than we agree;)
>
> So I remove all of it from the Makefile and updated the docs.
>
> OK?

Ok for me. Maybe wait two days for a reaction on my other mail i sent
on that topic and then commit it.

Maybe we should mention in the README where to get libx86, since it still
is not very common, but (doing a quick google search...) it seems to be
easy to find, so this might not be needed.
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"
"Well, surrounding them's out."