From: martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 21:11
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] cold weather starting - No starting fluid!

You used too much.
I worked on a farm and we had to use ether all the time to get things
running and I never broke anything. One time I sprayed too much in an
engine and it revved really [way too] fast, but it didn't break
anything. But these were large 500 ci IH in milk trucks, and smaller
straight 6 tractors.
So I guess if you don't need it, don't use it of course.

--
---
Martin Klingensmith