Sure, I'd trade away 90% of those Suspended too, the same way I'd trade
away 2 or 3 of my Ultima 4... if anybody wanted them! :)

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"

                    "Hugh Falk"

                    <hughfalk@minds                    Para: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    pring.com>                    A/C:

                                                  Ref:

                    02-07-2001                            cc:

                    17:07                  Assunto: RE: [SWCollect] trademark for
collectors
                    Solicita-se

                    resposta a

                    swcollect

Absolutely I would buy them all!  However, I would likely use 90% of them
as
trade material to get other games I wanted.  But that would be the only
reason I buy something I already own...because I can get something else I
want...eventually.

Hugh