Jim Leonard wrote:

> > He is? What's his name, if I may ask? I'm a numismatic myself, but a small
> > one at that.
>
> Robert Leonard.  Although he's bigger in the States than
> international... although he was president of the ANA (American
> Numismatics Association) for a year.

I should add that he is more noted for his articles than his
personality/celebrity...  For example, he was able to prove beyond a
shadow of a doubt that the Should of Turin was a fake over a decade
before it was carbon-dated and scientifically proven.  He did this by
proving that the coin imprints on the eyes of the image of Christ were
struck hundreds of years after Christ actually died.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled swcollections...