Jim Leonard boldly stated:

>That's not quite what I meant, but you pose an interesting point:  Is a
>software package without diskettes collectable at all?  I would love to
>hear everyone's thoughts on this.  Personally, I can't place any value
>at all in a software package that is missing the actual software.  No
>matter how excellent the package and materials are in, it's worthless
>for me without the actual product, which is sort of the point.  Even if
>the disks are bad, they have to be there (although bad disks are a
>severe disappointment).

Of course it's collectible!  You never know when you'll find the disks
loose somewhere.  Surely you can't tell me you'd pass over a "pink
frisbee" or Suspended mask package just because the disks were
missing.  Obviously a package with disks is worth more than one
without and a one with working disks should be worth more than one
with non-working disks.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Wanted:                     |   Visit the Classic Video Games Nexus