On 14 February 2019 15:05:56 GMT, Rory McCann <r...@technomancy.org> wrote:
>I can't find any issue on Github for this feature.
>
>But in Ireland (& I think UK), all public roads except motorways, are
>foot=yes. Legally you can walk on the road, even if there is not
>footpath ("sidewalk"). I think this adds bloat and quests which will
>annoy mappers.

You are correct Rory, in the UK you can normally walk (or cycle) on all non
motorways. There are a few exceptions but these will be trunk, never ever
residential, and will be associated with underpasses or bridges.

Would anyone live somewhere you are legally not allowed to walk to your house?

Phil (trigpoint)