On 15/9/20 10:53 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:

1. psma:loc_pid. Where this is a stable ID that is used as a reference, the existing ref tag is better for this. If we want to be more specific then ref:psma or something like that would work. No need to invent new tags here when one already exists, is well documented and in widespread use.

I have been pondering this further and I'm wondering if these type of maintenance tags would be more appropriate in the note namespace. So:

note:*=*

rather than

ref:*=*

as note=* is for information for other mappers.

Any thoughts/objections/counter proposals?