Nick

Sounds great and as if I should be very grateful to Andy R!

As a sort-of 'countryside mapper' I do try to include stiles, kissing gates
(would be nice to have them rendered some time), gates, footbridges, steps,
tracktype - and where relevant to a special path difficulty short sections
of fence/hedge boundary to explain an obstruction or similar - as well as
'designation' (legal status) and 'ref' (path number) where known. I also add
key farmhouses where the name is visible and they are useful for
orientation.

Mike Harris