> (I've been trying not to comment too much, but I'm in the camp that
> deletionism is harmful to the community - it upsets people far more than
> it helps, even when correct, and especially when not correct.)
>
> I also tried not to comment, but I'm in that same camp. There is really no
harm in having abandoned and even raised railways, unless buildings are
constructed over them.

It's unlikely I would draw them myself, but I don't think it's all right to
delete Russ's hard work. It's obvious he and some others have a use for it.
The tags for marking them have been established for a long time now.
Relegating them to OHM sounds like a bad joke. Totally impractical.

Polyglot