TF> I really don't know why everybody thinks all langauges of the world
TF> should be squeezed into the English alphabet. Look at Vietnamese: it
TF> looks awful now!

Eh  guy, what the h... you know about Vietnamese ????
What did you mean "awful" with our current character set?

TF> And really, even though they use 28 latin letters,
TF> they still have to mke "special effects" and at the end, you still
TF> don't know how to pronounce it. How do you pronounce this "o" with the
TF> little tick-mark?

Yeah,  I  agree with you that it's so ridiculous that someone wants to
pronounce  correctly  a  language  by  seeing  character  set only!
You have to learn it to do so.

TF> No, every language has the alphabet/character set
TF> most suitable for it. And why not?

That's clear...

Waiting your feedbacks...

NamNH.

    ...If Jesus was Jewish, what's he doing with a Mexican name?

Name    : NguyÔn Hoµi Nam
Phone   : (84) (8) 805-0884 / 822-5632 / 9067 2942 (NEW)
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]