Saturday, November 9, 2002, 6:28:56 PM, rick wrote in message
mid:131295789272.20021109132856@;adelphia.net

r> Nod32 not only detects all in-the-wild viruses but it does it fast.
r> Nod32 scanned 260 gigs in 15 minutes!!

Just to add to this - as a Kaspersky user which my online-gaming
teenage son refuses to use as it slows his PC down too much putting
him at a disadvantage in many games, he says.  He is evaluating Nod32
at the moment, is incredibly impressed with both the speed and the
lack of hogging resources.  He has a reasonably fast system - Duron
1.3 - and for most things speed wouldn't be a problem - just in games.
Nod32 is the *only* AV I've ever managed to get him to leave on and
updated all of the time - so it gets my vote for that if nothing else!
;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A

The Bat Email - Unofficial Support Forum:
http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com