Sunday, November 10, 2002, 9:20:51 PM, William wrote in message
mid:15345369327.20021110212051@;dsl.pipex.com

WM> The main reason for this is because the important bits are written in
WM> assembler. Shame it's gone out of fashion. Too difficult for today's
WM> programmers I suppose. Now, back in the sixties when I (and Marck) was a
WM> programmer...  :-)

Thanks for explaining this William - many of the great little fast
proggies we use are written in assembler as well so we're already fans
of this.  In fact both my son and I would love to fathom out how to
write this ourselves (eyeing 2 books on Assembler on the bookshelf
over the PC).

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A

The Bat Email - Unofficial Support Forum:
http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com