Hello Anne,

> If it was standalone one then I'd have no problems with it.  I
> wouldn't want to see a newsreader/mail client combo though.

Why are some of you somewhat "afraid" of a newsreader/mail client
combo? It could be (should be) quite transparent to you if you just
want to use it for e-mail. As I envision it, the difference would
(could) be that when you want to create a new account you are given
the option to create a mail or a news account. If you create a mail one
you have to configure the POP and SMTP servers, etc., and if a news
one the news server. What a big deal! Just like now when creating a
news folder we have the option to create a normal folder in the
selected account or a global folder.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61