Hello Paul,

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:58:31 -0500 GMT (18/01/03, 20:58 +0700 GMT),
Paul Cartwright wrote:

> actually, I'm having a problem in TB with html attachments.
> when I get a message with a message.htm in the left pane, I click on it,
> and get a dialog box that says:
> File extension is htm
> <SNIP>
> do you want to save the file to disk instead of opening it?

> I say "NO" and get another error message dialog box that says:

> the anti-virus has reported an error, the file cannot be checked for
> viruses.

This may be a beta problem. Please report on the beta list.

> I click OK, and the email message comes back to me, but the html
> attachment doesn't open.

It always opens here, but I am using another beta version than you.

> I have 2 antivirus plugins, the NOD32 (test version 0.1) and AVG 10.
> I am using AVG, and I don't remember why I added the NOD32 plugin.

LOL! This just may be the problem.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly rent it for a couple of
hours.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM