On Saturday, January 18, 2003, 8:04 AM, you wrote:

AM> The only HTML mail I can reliably read with comfort are from those who
AM> know how to compose it, i.e., HTML newsletters and such. Though I
AM> still have problems with some. I then open them in my browser. The
AM> HTML format does improve on the presentation of a newsletter or
AM> similar document. I'd have just as quickly accepted it as an HTML
AM> attachment anyway.
actually, I'm having a problem in TB with html attachments.
when I get a message with a message.htm in the left pane, I click on it,
and get a dialog box that says:
File extension is htm
<SNIP>
do you want to save the file to disk instead of opening it?

I say "NO" and get another error message dialog box that says:

the anti-virus has reported an error, the file cannot be checked for
viruses.

I click OK, and the email message comes back to me, but the html
attachment doesn't open.
I have 2 antivirus plugins, the NOD32 (test version 0.1) and AVG 10.
I am using AVG, and I don't remember why I added the NOD32 plugin.

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600