On Saturday, January 18, 2003, 10:58 AM, you wrote:

>> I say "NO" and get another error message dialog box that says:

>> the anti-virus has reported an error, the file cannot be checked for
>> viruses.

TF> This may be a beta problem. Please report on the beta list.

no, it was a screw loose between the ears problem:)

>> I click OK, and the email message comes back to me, but the html
>> attachment doesn't open.

TF> It always opens here, but I am using another beta version than you.

not a beta issue, it was doing that with 1.62

>> I have 2 antivirus plugins, the NOD32 (test version 0.1) and AVG 10.
>> I am using AVG, and I don't remember why I added the NOD32 plugin.

TF> LOL! This just may be the problem.

thanks for the encouragement:)
I changed the ( slightly new menu options) tools-preferences menu to
load *.htm and *.html without asking. At least AVG will still be
scanning, so security isn't compromized ( I don't think?).
go away for a week and new beta series comes out, SHEESH!!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600