Hi Miguel,

on Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:32:32 +0100GMT (18.01.03, 15:32 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> Why push a format that so easily and trivially takes away the readers
>> *choice* of background colour and font sizes?? Until clients
>> incorporate ways to control this at the readers end, I cannot support
>> HTML use in e-mail.

MAU> Do you have any choice if I send you a letter by snail mail on my
MAU> company's letterhead?

No, I haven't. That's another advantage of e-mail over snail mail. *G*

MAU> That's is exactly what some companies I correspond with do with HTML
MAU> e-mail. They have designed a "letterhead" every employee if forced to
MAU> use for business e-mail

We'll have to live with their ignorance of the difference between a screen
and a piece of paper. Or teach them... ;-)

--
Cheers
Peter

"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."
Marty Feldman

Winamp currently playing: Electric Flag - Sunny