Hello Thorsten,

> In my opinion, The Bat needs to support all the features, the main
> competition (M$) is offering - this means HTML Emails, Usenet Group
> Support etc. Of course it would be great, if the user could choose
> to work just with plain text, or with all the bells and whistles
> activated.

Of course! Nobody should be forced to use a feature he doesn't want to
use. I wouldn't use TB if I was forced to use PGP, but it is good the
option is there for those who want or need to use it. And I don't
complain if the developers devote time to debugging or improving the
PGP features.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61