Hello, Bill:

Thursday, September 4, 2003, 10:40:42 AM, you wrote:

BBTE> C/R systems are OK if used reasonably -- and even the challenge
BBTE> doesn't do much to raise my hackles if it's something used by a
BBTE> private individual. I have been adamant about telling companies that I
BBTE> advise NOT to use such a system. It sends an extremely negative
BBTE> message to potential customers.

I guess that generally fits with my views. In commerce, it is a good
investment to use **humans** to vet every unknown message, if you can
possibly afford to.

(snip)

 Best wishes,

David