Hello All,

I have been following this thread since I have been having some
problems too.  I was using the old version (0.4gm) until I upgraded to
the current version of TB.

The settings I used to use don't seem to work any more and I either
get everything filtered as junk or nothing is filtered as junk.  I
trained it with about 2000 spam and 2000 ham messages and still no
joy.  I have tried low "threshold" numbers and high with out much
difference.

Is there a good "getting started" file somewhere that I have
just missed?

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000