Some time around 08/14/2004 15:47:24, I think I heard MikeD say:
> The settings I used to use don't seem to work any more and I either
> get everything filtered as junk or nothing is filtered as junk.  I
> trained it with about 2000 spam and 2000 ham messages and still no
> joy.  I have tried low "threshold" numbers and high with out much
> difference.

That's pretty much what I get:  messages are either COMPLETELY spam (99 or 100 %
probability) or COMPLETELY not-spam (0% probability).  Although mine seems to catch
most (~97%) of spam, out of a few hundred emails daily, so its not that bad.  And
that's with the default settings.  I'm trying to tune it to get it a bit higher in
accuracy, if possible, but can't seem to get much help on this subject :(

        dZ.