Some time around 08/15/2004 09:28:42, I think I heard Thomas Fernandez say:
DJ>> What is not that simple? The bayesian algorithm or how the
DJ>> "regarding threshold" is used by the plugin?

> The Bayesian algorithms. Your question, to which I answered, could be
> understood this way, so I don't feel I have to apologise.

I guess some people in this list just have to offer an answer -- any answer -- just
because.

Well then, thank you for your wonderfully insightful answer of "Check out for a
mathematician called Bayes. 19th century, IIRC."  No need to apologize at all, I have
such a better grasp on the subject now, thanks!

        dZ.