Some time around 08/15/2004 11:13:49, I think I heard Stuart Cuddy say:

>    What is Graham?
>    What is Spam-grade?

AFAIK, spam-grade would be the probability of it being spam, and Graham, I suppose,
means the probability of it being not-spam (I suppose, non-spam-grade > ham-grade >
graham ?)

But in my log I see exactly what you see in yours: that the graham and spam-grade
values are identical in every case.  This keeps getting fishier and fishier...

        dZ.