Hello Stephane Bouvard [ML] & everyone else,

the square brakets in your realname are getting pretty annoying, the
listmailer again rejected the message as "containing to many
recipients". :-[

on 26-Mrz-2006 at 11:57 you (Stephane Bouvard [ML]) wrote:

>> Discouraged: readability, we've been thru that already. :-)

> Avoiding hardwrap does not limit the readability as the reader remain
> able to display the message with a 76 chars width...  and a message
> without hardwrap is much more readable on some devices than a message
> with (PDA, cellular,...)...  thus you told that hardwrapping is
> encouraged to lower the readability of the mails ? :p

I find your messages are pretty hard to read when you use WinEd. Because
TB doesn't wrap incoming messages for me. Just like it doesn't "un-wrap"
them for you. So, I could take just the opposite position and say "why
doesn't everyone wrap their mails at column 73, it would help me so
much."

As I implied before, RFC2646 (format=flowed) must be implemented
propperly in TB and all is well (if thats ever possible:-) - see
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2646.txt (notice the irony that the document
is available as a hard-formatted plain text message:-)

So I see no point to discuss this any further at the moment. Maybe you
want to add your valuable comments to this BT entry
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5016 because most of the comments
there are "pro hard wrap".

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I liked the opera very much. Everything but the music. -- Benjamin
Britten on Stravinsky's The Rakes's Progress