Hello Stephane Bouvard (ML) & everyone else,

on 26-Mrz-2006 at 14:23 you (Stephane Bouvard (ML)) wrote:

>> I find your messages are pretty hard to read when you use WinEd.
>> Because TB doesn't wrap incoming messages for me.

> Really strange, i use TB also of course, i've tried with the two
> differents reader options available in TB (Plain Text viewer & Rich
> Text/HTML), the two readers correctly wrap my previous mail to the
> width i've defined for my reader pane

Yeah, to the window border of the reader pane, dude. Thats far to wide
for my taste, and not a very custom wrapping of incoming messages.

TB does NOT wrap incoming messages anywhere else but at the window
border. It never has. If I'd be using a full-width preview pane that
would hardly be what I want.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Deliplayer2 is playing: "Circuits Of The Imagination" (3:12) by Shpongle
     from the  album 'Nothing Lasts'