On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 07:04:27PM +0000, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> "Jason L. Wright" <ja...@thought.net> wrote:
> >I cannot fathom his motivation for writing such falsehood

> >The real work on OCF did not begin in earnest until February 2000.
>
> I can't see how this gives you credibility but maybe the people who
> worked with you at the time can understand how your evidence supports
> what you say.

While the whole thing is most likely FUD, Perry did say

  Jason Wright and several other developers were responsible for those
  backdoors, and you would be well advised to review any and all code
  commits by Wright as well as the other developers he worked with
  originating from NETSEC.

so it's not like Jason is the only one.

                Joachim