On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Joachim Schipper
<joac...@joachimschipper.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 07:04:27PM +0000, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
>> "Jason L. Wright" <ja...@thought.net> wrote:
>> >I cannot fathom his motivation for writing such falsehood
>
>> >The real work on OCF did not begin in earnest until February 2000.
>>
>> I can't see how this gives you credibility but maybe the people who
>> worked with you at the time can understand how your evidence supports
>> what you say.
>
> While the whole thing is most likely FUD, Perry did say
>
>  Jason Wright and several other developers were responsible for those
>  backdoors, and you would be well advised to review any and all code
>  commits by Wright as well as the other developers he worked with
>  originating from NETSEC.
>
> so it's not like Jason is the only one.
>
>                Joachim

OpenBSD is a great product, but y'all are too easily trolled.

His NDA with the FBI *expired* so he 1) discloses information that's
privileged at the very least and a political stick of dynamite at
worst, 2) discloses it in a private forum to an individual known for
his transparency and total lack of tact, 3) doesn't bother contacting
anyone in the press about it, 4) claims to know various other pundits
are "on the FBI payroll," and 5) claims that the FBI deliberately
compromised an open source project in order to spy on its parent
organization and other government agencies.

Here's a tip: when a government organization works with private
contractors to help them spy on other government organizations, those
NDAs don't fucking expire.

Jesus.