On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 23:44, Nick Holland wrote:
> own.  You will have a lot of testing to do.  You will note that while
> deleting rwhod was undoubtedly exciting for developers, actually putting
> it on current.html -- so I could put it on upgrade56.html -- was not
> nearly as much fun and never happened

For very much the same reasons you mentioned. There's no reason why
leaving it or many other deleted programs behind would cause
trouble, and the instructions end up bloating the page. Following
current should be relatively easy; hundreds of lines of shell commands
that need to be run very precisely works against that principle.

I'm the developer who deleted rwho, and yet lookie here:

ll /usr/bin/rwho
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  bin  11160 Mar 24  2014 /usr/bin/rwho*

Oh noes! Oh noes! Oh noes!