Space, Lost In:

[Image result for lost in space robot]

Okay Don, time to go looking in the back of the barn for some odd parts.

From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> On Behalf Of Denise P
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 8:28 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TCR Registration history

We will check on this. I am helping Jim this year, and it's a first for both of
us.

I seriously doubt anyone would be thrown out for not wearing a wrist band. This
is the first I have heard of this. Cavers are known to be a flexible and
tolerant group, and we will certainly work with anyone who has financial
hardship.

A few folks have asked, and the theme this year is SPACE. As in aliens, stars,
planets, space ships, astronauts, NASA, Star Wars, etc.

And in case you have not heard, TCR is Oct 18-21at Paradise Canyon, 2220 County
Rd 2615, Rio Medina, TX 78066. Their phone number is 830-751-9911. TCR has a
Facebook page, and you can email me or Jim directly with questions,
suggestions, jokes, or praise.

Volunteers are loved and appreciated. Do what you can, please. Look forward to
seeing everyone there!

Cheers,
Denise