Hey all!

Just checking out this thread, I would like to add my dissatisfaction with
GG, which I find to be dis-intuitive and old-feeling. Looking at some ideas
for a new platform, I can see that most of them cost either money, or lots
and lots of time. As I feel that much of the community seems to shy-away
from groups such as discord, etc, I would like to add freeflarum
https://freeflarum.com
to the list.
In short, FreeFlarum is a free forum software, which is not super-popular,
but nonetheless extremely powerful. In its free tier, it offers custom
domain via DNS, admins, and sign-ups. Having used it briefly for my own
site a while back, I found it really easy-to-use and functional.
What this would mean is that FreeFlarum could be added directly to
TiddlyWiki.com as a subdomain, and allow anyone to sign-up and post. An
issue that I see off the bat, however, is whether it’ll be around a long
time, since it is hard to judge right now.