This is where a TiddlyWiki solution offers a lot more.

Having a career in Knowledge and information management, support and
troubleshooting - one thing I picked us is the questions are as important
as the answers. The smart way is to capture the questions asked, those
without answers become needed new knowledge, the quicker a question is
answered the more the way to ask the question is identified as profitable
so help the interrogator learn how to ask questions based on successful
questions before. It is auto-curation.

GG is a mailing list, it can be used to harvest knowledge, but it not only
has little to help curate the knowledge it sometimes actively works against
it, it is not possible to develop even tentative "source of a given truth"
or the unabridged info.

My use of google groups could be a harvesting/curation process but I cant
take responsibility for it because I need a living. I thought I would build
a blog that provides an index into the information posted in GG going
forward, news and observations, references and commentary, but few were
interested, perhaps they did not have the same vision I have for a blog.

As Charlie shared IT'S ALL WRONG, especially documents, says Ted in 2011
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX0UN-gXBZE>tells me we need innovation to
escape the bounds of a email list. Interesting something google should do
but does not belying their lack of innovation (at least that they share
publicly)

Tones