Welcome Dmitry,

1 > 0 is a concept that GaryVee discusses.
Doing something is better than doing nothing.

TW Classic had a spike in the user base when a version of TW was married
with Getting things Done, Monkey Getting Things Done if memory serves me
correctly.
TW5 has not really had that same spike even though there are many TW5
applications that are amazing.

I believe that building something that others use with bring more people
faster than anything else.

I look forward to seeing and hopefully helping with what you are creating
using TW5.

Rich Shumaker

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24e6acaa-3e4c-4ae3-b1c6-f79bd39629b1%40googlegroups.com.