Ciao Tobias

> 1 - VERY difficult to gain leverage
>

> And what would you want or need leverage for? I like the humble nature of
how this project unfolds.

Me too.

But humbleness per se isn't the leverage issue I meant.

What I meant was that because of the way GG works its hard IF, like me,
you'd like to see pattern. And having seen pattern, and felt into it,
engage with it.

To make this concrete...

Over the last several months there has been a lot of e-pub discussion (the
fact you never read one I forgive you for and hope you will accept the
example even though you know nothing :-).

My point? In a different type of forum it might well gel better. To get
beyond one demo. E-pubs have many shared issues that better collectivity
could help. TW could be a great e-pub format. Here we get splinters on it.
Real steps remain at the edge. IMO this happens because GG is inadequate to
fostering anything other than transient emailing/posting.

SO. My answer to you is: Leverage is good. Here is not good for it.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2f89171c-eeeb-4b88-805a-9103359ecd41%40googlegroups.com.