Ciao D et al

On Monday, 9 January 2017 09:45:57 UTC+1, Dmitry Sokolov wrote:
> LikeInMind is designed to support building Personal Associative Networks
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/Personal-Associative-Networks>
online. When published, it becomes an "external memory" of a person.

So. Let us see it in action :-)

> Regarding the consensus, I don't think we need it. Agile style of project
development, I am trying to follow, is focused on solving the problems
within the frames of company's policies and standards.

FYI, there are NO companies (corporations) HERE.

> I can't agree with "there is NO reliable public way to form a KNOWLEDGE
NETWORK other than, basically, your own powers of reading & memory".

THAT is SERIOUS MISREADING of what I wrote. I was ONLY referring to Google
Groups. IF you are interested in knowledge networks its essential to read
accurately.

> LikeInMind (LiM) is the example.

Its NOT YET really an example. Its nearly as messy as here right now.

> Could you tell me more about "My point is that EMERGENT properties are
become severely inhibited. And my overall impression is that if you are not
a keen *bricoleur * <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bricoleur>it can be
hard work.", please?

Emergent properties are ubiquitous. The point is that things felt-known are
expressed but don't get cognizance unless there is a congruent system for
their reception.

> Regarding the "Marketing, Mass Apps (e.g. e-pubs), Sub-project Threads
(e.g. UI issues) etc" and other applications, I do not see any difficulties.

I think you are mixing up YOUR (WONDERFUL) aims with the actual reality
here.

Best wishes

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/732da15a-67ce-4972-b74c-c49e69bba273%40googlegroups.com.