Hi Rich and others,
sorry for being away from GGoups and missing your messages. The core of the
TW knowledge network can be accessed here:
http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/113574373/TiddlyWiki
The "Visual Taxonomy" link will open the same structure in the "graph view".

I am not sure why I am seen as discussed on "leaving Google Groups".
According the "Transmedia" paradigm, I have to follow people to be visible
and co-operative. It can be GG, FB, LI or any other platform for
communication, but we still need a "single entry point" (a "Collective
Memory") to "see a bigger picture", stop "reinventing wheels" and find the
experts in particular fields of knowledge. LikeInMind, above, is used to
prototype such a "single entry point" / Memory. It will be transferred into
TW format as soon as P2P, multi-user and versioning are demonstrated /
developed.

Now, when most of the resources are collected "under the same umbrella", I
feel ready for efficient management of the development of P2P Collective
Intelligence platform.

Your thoughts?
Cheers,
Dmitry