*On Implicit Closure (i.e. "single open with auto-closure on first \s")*

PMario wrote:

> It doesn't work out with a "single" start char. Way to many problems with
> TW variable names eg: _element ... if there is no `_element` definition. :/

That is a shame :-(.

It makes my "Shorthand Use Case" that you, PMario, understand much more
verbose than it strictly needs to be ...

So instead of "*_S.in*" I'll need to write things like "*_S.in__"*

That looks innocent till you see (for example) what it could look like in
code in bulk ...

*_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in **_S.in
*

... versus ...

*_S.in__ **_S.in__ **_S.in__ **_S.in__ **_S.in__ **_S.in__ **_S.in__ **_S.in__
**_S.in__ **_S.in__ *

In WRITING text its V. MESSY visually for my specific use case.

But I do recognize the limits you encountered in the TW extant parser you
are interfacing with.

 I may have* a way round *the PROBLEM. It only occurs in writing. So a
solution is to write as I need and automate the insertion of the Custom
Markup glyphs after I have written what I want. the issue for me is ONLY in
the writing really, the code I don't really care so long as it works.

BUT I wanted you to understand and see the issue that *the more characters
you insert the harder WikiText gets to read!*

Best wishes
TT