Hi,

V 0.7.0 - 2020-10-23

   - New Inline functions
      - _symbol.class.clsss:param:param some text__
      - .class and :param work the same way as "block" definitions
   - Removed underscore from "block" definitions, because it's used by
   "inline"
   - Added: \\ pragma comments
      - It's faster than HTML comments <!-- comments -->, since it can be
      used outside macro \define x() blocks

*NO \customize inline functions yet. *

Have a closer look at the tiddler code:
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/custom-markup/#tick-inline-simple

As you can see in the code below there are 4 possibilities atm.  I intend
to reduce them to 2 if possible!

a)
 - start: 2 underscores: __
 - end: 3 underscores or 1 underscore slash : ___ or _/

b)
 - start: /°
 - end: °/

c)
 - start: ⠒
 - end: ⠶

d)
 - start: ﹙
 - end: ﹚

a,b,c are nestable if using them again.

d) is only nestable if one of the others is used. I'm not sure, if I like
this behaviour. ...

-mario

    switch (this.match[1]) {
        case "__":