On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 9:33:07 PM UTC+1, TonyM wrote:

I am not sure why you say new inline functions then you say no inline
> customise functions.
> Do you mean inline works with underscore, you just can not customise it?

It is able to detect start / end and nested inline definitions. But at the
moment it only sets class-names. ... No possibility to call widgets. ...
Will follow soon.

At the moment the plans are:

_element should be configurable. ... I think it will be limited to widgets
and html inline elements
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Inline_elements>, or may
be even a subset of them.

_endString will be _not_ configurable.

_mode has to be fixed to inline

I tend to remove __ and ___ ... since it will overwrite the existing
__underline__ wikitext definition, which isn't usable atm.

.. The rest will be the same as the existing params

-m