Mario

Thanks for the update today. I will review in the next few hours.

In responce to your last reply, to me the small brackets,
do not look like they are surrounded by spaces in  tiddlywiki.

I will look at the 4 possibilities above, my current personal preference is
d, b, a, c;
but I want to look at the outcome with customise inactive.

I am not sure why you say new inline functions then you say no inline
customise functions.
Do you mean inline works with underscore, you just can not customise it?

regards
Tony