On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:26, s.l-c.o <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, the first suggestion is what I thought was happening. I didn't take
> note of the channels that it happened on because thought it was a change in
>
> programming. I went to the Deleted programs to see if I could find any but
> couldn't. (How long does Deleted Files hold them, up to how many? Is this
> just in case you decide to restore something)?
>
It will hold deleted programs indefinitely, and any number - but items in
that folder are the first things to be deleted when space is needed for new
recordings, and that includes Suggestions.  It is really only meant as an
'Oops, I didn't mean to delete that' safety net.

> I do have the S3HD Series, but not the new premiere. Also the Cablecard M
> so
> that I can record two programs simultaneously.
>
So you have a TiVo HD.

> What I use is the TiVo small adapter instead of a phone connection, but I
> don't think that's what a TA is. I dont have a cable box, only the TiVo
> Recorder.
>
Correct, that's not a TA.  That's a WiFi network adapter.  The TA connects
to the coax cable service.  You only need a TA if your cable company is
using SDV, and they generally notify you of that - and if you needed one and
didn't have it you'd be unable to tune SDV channels at all.

-- 
[email protected] / [email protected] Geek, Gweep, Technophile, me.
www.GizmoLovers.com / www.MegaZone.org / www.Eyrie-Productions.com Hail Eris
Twitter.com/megazone / Facebook.com/megazone / www.LinkedIn.com/in/megazone
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 432-363-4296


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to