On 30/08/16 21:14, Hubert Kario wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 August 2016 14:19:33 CEST Dave Garrett wrote:
* Keep the version ID as { 3, 4 } (already weird counting; changing risks
more intolerance)

IMNSHO this alone is enough of a reason not to do this

it's enough explaining to people that SSLv3.3 is really TLSv1.2, now we'll
have SSLv3.4 == TLSv1.3 == TLSv2.0

it's silly at this point

It's been silly for nearly two decades already!

https://plus.google.com/+IlyaGrigorik/posts/BesDRVDqB4h

So...