I don't think this is a problem. People will forget "TLS 1.3" and will only
remember "TLS 2.0" after some time. Just like few people still remember
"Windows 9" today, even if "Windows 9" had been rumored in the news every day
before Microsoft officially announced "Windows 10".

Also this spec hasn't reached WGLC, so I don't think it's too late to make a
change to its name.

Xiaoyin