Is it worth having a poll (hate it, neutral, love it) on options to judge
preference
It seems like options are (I may have missed some):

- TLS 1.3  (ie, the default if we do nothing)
- TLS 2.0
- TLS 2
- TLS/2
- TLS 4.0
- TLS/4
- TLS 4
- TLS 34

On the topic of "what does this re-open", I'm not convinced it does.
The concept of doing a rename shortly before the last call goes way back
and has been correctly deferred as bike-shedding until now.
What color do we want our bike shed?

      Erik