I am reluctant to endorse a name change from TLS 1.3 to TLS 2.0. I see a
few immediate issues with the proposal:
- it causes confusion with SSL 2.0
- it implies wire incompatibility with TLS 1.2
- it suggests there will be a forthcoming TLS 2.1 with only minor changes

If we're dead set on bumping the major version for a mostly backwards
compatible protocol change, we should just drop the minor version and go
with TLS/2.

Nick