Dear list,  Over these past 9 years of incontinence I have began to put alot of
concern in the fact that I see so many people die of Renal Failure. I recently
lost a great Aunt with Renal Failure. I do what I have to to try and have a
semi-normal bowel movement at least 3 times a week. It has gotten to the point
that when I sit on the pot I use a Fleet Eneima with a doucolace additive and
they seem to be sometimes effective, sometimes not. Its always a guessing game.
I in hope to find an answer through this line to a serious problem. If the list
will permit me I would like to start my day by putting this topic up for
discussion. Thank You Rick in TN