In a message dated 6/1/2007 4:33:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Has  anyone else notices increasing constipation since  T.M.???

Until I began taking 2000 units of GNC  Fish Body Oils, 100mg (2 gelcaps)
every day along with my regular Colase and  Senekot.  Now, I am regular with no
trouble except for an occassional bout  of the big "D" when I eat pizza.  Never
again...although strangley enough,  I can eat stromboli as much as I want to.

Peace and  Prayers,
Jude

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 UCorinthians 4:17
NLT