Rick, et al,

I was first afflicted with TM in august 2000. I'm a walking wounded, on no
opioids.

In 2002, I started having problems with urination. The urologist said my
prostate felt  "Good." ( I guess that's one reason she was a urologist)  I had
a cystometrogram that was consistant with bladder spastic/ flaccid syndrome.
This has remained un changed.

In 2006, I started having irregular frequency of B.M.s, then occassional
constipation, then in Oct 06, a run of 7 days of obstipation.  CAT scan was
normal, Colonoscopy was normal.  I now use prunes regularly.

Has anyone else notices increasing constipation since T.M.???