and what it involves.  I mean I can tell by the name what organs  are affected,
what brings renal faiilure about and what can we do to be more  health
conscious?

What I would like to know as well, is there anyone out there  who has to do
digital bowel stimulation and removal while lying on one's side in  bed?  That
is the way that I have to do it and it is gross!  Not to  mention, tiring.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT