From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Renal problems

Rick, et al,

I was first afflicted with TM in august 2000. I'm a walking wounded, on
no opioids.

In 2002, I started having problems with urination. The urologist said my
prostate felt  "Good." ( I guess that's one reason she was a urologist)
I had a cystometrogram that was consistant with bladder spastic/ flaccid
syndrome. This has remained un changed.

In 2006, I started having irregular frequency of B.M.s, then occassional
constipation, then in Oct 06, a run of 7 days of obstipation.  CAT scan
was normal, Colonoscopy was normal.  I now use prunes regularly.

Has anyone else notices increasing constipation since T.M.???