I do aqua therapy for an hour and a half  twice a week and also have a
personal trainer at the fitness center and do that  for one hour twice a week.
Still cannot walk on my own  or stand  without a walker but my strength and
mobility gets better all the time.  Of  course,  i hate going and have to force
myself to go but once I am there I  feel so much better.
    Someone asked  about Botox.   I had a few shots in my calf which was
supposed to help  with my toes and foot drop.   Did not work.   I do wear a
splint at night and that really helps alot.
        Take care, Rosalie

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)